Lego Harry Potter Set, Quidditch Match, 75956!
Release Date: 2018
Play the most exhilarating wizarding sport with this 75956 Quidditch™ Match LEGO® Harry Potter™ play set. Join Harry, Hermione and Professor Snape™ at the games, featuring Gryffindor™, Slytherin™, Ravenclaw™ and Hufflepuff™ house towers with viewing stands and play feature functions, plus a base with Bludger stud shooter and 3 goalposts with a moving Keeper function to guard the rings. Use the broom's mounted shooting function to shoot the Quaffle through the rings and recreate the famous Quidditch games from the blockbuster Harry Potter movies, or make up your own fun challenges with this fun-packed LEGO Harry Potter toy.
- Includes 6 minifigures: Harry Potter™, Hermione Granger™, Severus Snape™, Oliver Wood, Lucian Bole and Marcus Flint.
- Features Gryffindor™ house tower with an opening hatch, Slytherin™ house tower with a pop-up fire spell function, Ravenclaw™ house tower with a removable megaphone element, Hufflepuff™ house tower with scoreboard, and a base with 3 goalposts and rings, moving Keeper function and Bludger stud shooter.
- Unpack the Quaffle, Golden Snitch™, Bludgers and bat, and prepare to play!
- Use the Gryffindor™ house tower’s opening hatch to enter a player onto the Quidditch™ pitch.
- Throw the Quaffle in the air to signal the start of the Quidditch™ match, then shoot the Bludger to knock the players off their brooms.
- Fire the broom's mounted shooter to launch the Quaffle through a ring!
- Move the goalpost function to position the keeper in front of the rings.
- Help Hermione cast a spell on Professor Snape™ using the pop-up fire function on the Slytherin™ house tower.
- Use the megaphone and shout support for your team from the Ravenclaw™ house tower.
- Keep score with the Hufflepuff™ house tower’s scoreboard.
- Accessory elements include a chest, 2 wands, 4 brooms, Quaffle, Golden Snitch™, bat, 2 Bludgers, trophy, megaphone and scoreboard.
- Each tower measures over 7” (18cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
We offer Lego sets in different conditions, please see below for a description of each variant and read our buyers guide for more information.
-New Sealed means that all bags are sealed in box, sometimes the box seals have been worn off or opened to ensure that all bags are sealed, these are still considered New Sealed. You can call to verify the box seals at 470-414-2208!
-Newish means that at least half of the original bags are sealed, the ones that have been opened have been inventoried to ensure the set is complete! These sets will come in original box.
-Certified Pre-Owned with box means that the set has been opened and inventoried to ensure completeness. The set will be bagged by color instead of the original bags. The set will be 100% complete with the original box!
-Certified Pre-Owned without box is the same as above, 100% complete, the only difference is that the set will not have the original box, it will be in a plastic box.
-Pre-owned, As-is sets with instructions but without minifigures or animals are sold as-is and are priced accordingly. The set will be shipped in whatever condition we have it in, which means it may be fully built, partially built, or disassembled. We will not disassemble a set for you if it is built. As-is sets will not include minifigures, animals or their accessories and will not come with its original box. The set will be in good, clean condition, however, it may not have 100% of its pieces. We only list sets online for sale that look good and complete, however, it may be missing a few minor parts. Photos on our website are stock photos and are not the product you will receive. If you have any questions, please call us at 470-414-2208!
Box condition may vary showing some shelf wear, to get the box condition you want call 470-414-2208.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.