LEGO® Harry Potter Set, Hogwarts: Dumbledore's Office, 76402-1!
Release Date: 2022
Witches, wizards and muggles aged 8 and up will enjoy adventures with iconic characters, fun features and realistic accessories from the Harry Potter™ movies with LEGO® Harry Potter Hogwarts™: Dumbledore’s Office (76402).
Enchanting escapades in famous Hogwarts rooms
This multi-level Hogwarts playset features several areas that will inspire imaginative play, each filled with authentic details from the popular movie series. The set includes 6 minifigures: Harry Potter, Hermione Granger™, Albus Dumbledore™, Severus Snape™, Argus Filch and Madam Pince. Familiar items include Harry's Invisibility Cloak, the Pensieve memory keeper, the legendary Sword of Gryffindor™, the celebrated Sorting Hat and baby Fawkes rising from the ashes. The free LEGO Building Instructions app lets kids view, zoom and rotate the model as they build, providing amazing immersion and interaction during the construction process. This modular set connects with others in the series to create an entire Hogwarts Castle.
- 4 levels of Hogwarts™ magic – LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts: Dumbledore’s Office (76402) is packed with features to inspire the imaginations of any young witch or wizard
- Popular characters – The set includes 6 minifigures: Harry Potter™, Hermione Granger™, Albus Dumbledore™, Severus Snape™, Argus Filch and Madam Pince
- Authentic adventures – Familiar rooms, each filled with prominent items from the movies, including Harry's Invisibility Cloak, the Pensieve, the Sword of Gryffindor™, the Sorting Hat and baby Fawkes
- A treat for true fans – Conjure up a magical birthday, holiday or any-day gift for a Harry Potter™ enthusiast aged 8 and up
- Many ways to play – Measuring over 15.5 in. (39 cm) high, 7.5 in. (19 cm) wide and 3.5 in. (9 cm) deep, this multi-level set combines several areas, each filled with magical ideas and inspiration
- Magically modular – This toy is one of a series of modular sets that combine to create a complete Hogwarts™ Castle. 3 random wizard card tiles (of 16 in total) are also included for kids to collect
- Immersive building experience – The free LEGO® Building Instructions app lets users view, zoom and rotate the model as they build
- Part of an extensive range – LEGO® Harry Potter™ playsets put favorite characters, familiar locations and magical adventures into the hands of all young wizards, witches and Muggles
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time
- Safety assured – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards
We offer Lego sets in different conditions, please see below for a description of each variant and read our buyers guide for more information.
-New Sealed means that all bags are sealed in box, sometimes the box seals have been worn off or opened to ensure that all bags are sealed, these are still considered New Sealed. You can call to verify the box seals at 470-414-2208!
-Newish means that at least half of the original bags are sealed, the ones that have been opened have been inventoried to ensure the set is complete! These sets will come in original box.
-Certified Pre-Owned with box means that the set has been opened and inventoried to ensure completeness. The set will be bagged by color instead of the original bags. The set will be 100% complete with the original box!
-Certified Pre-Owned without box is the same as above, 100% complete, the only difference is that the set will not have the original box, it will be in a plastic box.
-Pre-owned, As-is sets with instructions but without minifigures or animals are sold as-is and are priced accordingly. The set will be shipped in whatever condition we have it in, which means it may be fully built, partially built, or disassembled. We will not disassemble a set for you if it is built. As-is sets will not include minifigures, animals or their accessories and will not come with its original box. The set will be in good, clean condition, however, it may not have 100% of its pieces. We only list sets online for sale that look good and complete, however, it may be missing a few minor parts. Photos on our website are stock photos and are not the product you will receive. If you have any questions, please call us at 470-414-2208!
Box condition may vary showing some shelf wear, to get the box condition you want call 470-414-2208.